Pages

Sunday 29 January 2012

In the beginning....

I am an average man.  I have 2.4 children.  One boy and one girl.  The .4 is the dog, Daisy.  She is as much hassle and causes probably more stress than the kids. I live in your average three bedroom, semi-detached house in an average (though many residents would say falling below average) town called Kettering.  I am married, a non-smoker, enjoy a drink and have worked in retail for fifteen years.  I was created during 1974 an was presented to the world in 1975. This is where we start then, thirty-six years in. I will post things that have happened to me, or things i have been involved in. My thoughts on films i have seen, books i have read, meals i have eaten...all the really exciting things that the average family man does, day-in, day-out, week-in, week-out, month-in...that's enough of that.  Follow me if you wish. Some things may cheer you up, some may make you upset or angry. If you don't want to follow then stop reading right now. Stop then. Stop looking....still here? Okay then, here we go.  Second star to the left and straight on 'till morning.  This could be a long journey, you may need a bigger boat....

No comments:

Post a Comment