April 2010-Not much bloody longer if she keeps this up:
- Jumped out of the car and ran into and around Blockbuster, looking to see what she wanted to rent.
- Decided that Louise needed a new mobile, so chewed up the current one.
- Phoned us from the upstairs telephone.
- Phoned our carpenter at 6.20am, again by biting the phone.
- Chewed the cane furniture in the conservatory...and the wine rack...and the door frame.
- On her first visit to a friend of Louise's she poo'd on her cream carpet and the smell made her son physically sick.
- Chewed a new, ready-to-be-fitted door.
- Tore the cheques we received as Christmas gifts in half.
She also does a very good impression of Fenton when i take her for a walk to Twywell Hills and Dales.